Sunday, December 4, 2011

Quick & Easy Meal Idea: Tyson Mini Chicken Sandwiches! #TysonGoodness #CBias

We are finishing up a busy weekend spent running errands & putting up all of our Christmas decorations.  It was a lot of fun this year as our 3 year old, Lyla, has really gotten into the season this year & my heart just about melted when I heard her singing "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" while she was helping decorate the Christmas Tree!

After all the decorating we were all tired & I was thankful that we picked up a box of one of our favorites, Tyson Mini Chicken Sandwiches on our trip to Wal-Mart on Saturday, as I was looking for a quick & easy dinner!


These sandwiches come in a box of 8 and I found them for $5.14 at my local Wal-Mart store.  (They aren't available in all Wal-Mart locations so please reference Tysongoodness.com to find a Wal-Mart near you that carries them).  We've enjoyed them in the past for breakfast, lunch, dinner and for a quick snack, so they are nice and versatile.

These sandwiches microwave & are done in under 2 minutes each!  They also offer great A+ boxtop rewards for your local schools!


There are endless ideas for how to serve these Tyson Mini Chicken Sandwiches!  Our 3 year old prefers them with cheese & ketchup.  We prefer them plain & I added a nice side salad & a glass of water to round out my quick & easy dinner.

These sandwiches are not only quick & easy, they are delicious!  They offer a great taste with a nice soft bun that will surely please all in your household.

Check out my Google+ slideshow that details my shopping trip where I purchased Tyson Mini Chicken Sandwiches at my local Wal-Mart.

Also - right now when you purchase any two (2) packages of Tyson Chicken Mini Sandwiches (8 count) between 10/31/2011 and 1/13/12 you will receive a five dollar($5.00) Walmart gift card when you submit your receipt for the gift card rebate!!! That's basically a buy one get one free offer! Go here for more offer details.

This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. #CBias  All photos and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails