* I am behind on my Weekly Savings Recap - Sorry! Been a busy past two weeks.*
My Weekly Savings: (4/18 - 5/2/11)
* Saved a total of $96.20 (35.50%) on my Kroger Shopping Trips!
* Saved a total of $49.12 (75.98%) on my CVS Shopping Trips including my 88.81% savings this week!
* Saved a total of $25.30 (29.79%) on my Target Shopping Trips!
* Saved a total of $2.25 (100.00%) on my Starbucks Coffee freebie last week!
* Saved a total of $29.99 (66.69%) on my Bed, Bath & Beyond Shopping Trip last wek!
Total Savings This Week: $202.86 (43.37%)
Total Monthly Savings: April - $402.85 (43.37%) May - $58.12 (50.86%)
Total Yearly Savings: $2,274.57 (44.06%)
Money Earned 4/18/11 - 5/2/11:
Weekly Money Earned: $20 - Redeemed Swagbucks for $20 in Amazon Gift Cards!
Monthly Money Earned: April - $50 May - $20
Yearly Money Earned: $245
To see the power of using coupons with store sales to increase your savings - go here to see my 2010 Weekly Savings!