Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday To Our Sweet Bug!






Our sweet bug is 3 today!  She has been counting down to her birthday (dir-day) since the beginning of the month & she is ready for cake, as she says!



I am really loving this age right now.  Don't get me wrong - there are so many opinions right now on every little thing... what we should do; how it should be done; what she does & doesn't wish to wear each day; if she is ready to eat or not, etc - shew!  Once you get passed the opinions - I love the conversations we are starting to have.  Her thoughts, her feelings, her imagination showing through, her curiosity & her excitement. 

Happy Birthday sweet girl!  Your mommy & daddy love you so much & you mean the world to us!

2 comments:

Lori.Nilan said...

She is so cute Eleanor! I can't wait to have conversations with my children-guess I need to get pregnant first :-)

Lauren said...

Yea! Hope Lyla had a great party last weekend! She sure is cute :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails