Monday, November 15, 2010

"Imitation Is The Sincerest Form Of Flattery"


Every week my little monkey watches & observes as I take photos of my shopping trips, so I can post my savings here on my blog!  In the past few months, she has started to imitate me.  She'll pick up random items as she is 'helping' us unload the groceries and spend a little time rearranging them, much like I do, to get the best photo.  She'll then come ask for my camera saying that it's her turn to "Say Cheese"!  (No - that's not my camera folks!  Luckily she has her own "Little Tykes" camera that our neighbors kindly passed down to her.  It doesn't stop her from first asking for my camera though!)

Nothing makes my heart melt more than seeing that she loves me & wants to be just like me.  Also - that she stands just like her father - which is adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails