Thursday, June 3, 2010

2nd Birthday Party Fun!

We had such a wonderful weekend down at my in-laws celebrating Memorial Day Weekend & our bug's 2nd Birthday!

There were lots of family & friends to share the festivities with.  The weather was beautiful all weekend and boy was it HOT!

We had Elmo Cake!

We were successful at making a wish & blowing out our candle!

 There were lots of new fun toys & outfits received as gifts!
 


Most importantly - there was plenty of fun in the sun!
Happy Birthday Sweet Bug! <3

5 comments:

sagetribe02 said...

Yea!!! 2 is my fav age! Happy B day!!! Love the cake!

Bullfrogs & Butterflies Baby said...

Awww, looks like fun! I made the same Elmo cake for my oldest when he was 2 (he's now 6)...sooooo cute :)

mommy2luke2008 said...

Happy Birthday!!! My little boy will be turning two at the end of this month!!

Dolly's Dollar said...

I was wondering if you have the recipe for the Elmo cake? My son will be 2 in Feb and I would love to make it for him.

Dolly's Dollar said...

Thank you so much for the info...my son is going to love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails