Monday, May 24, 2010

Weekly Savings Recap: 5/18 - 5/23/10


My Weekly Savings: (5/18 - 5/23/10)

* Saved $7.97 (79.86%) on my CVS Shopping Trip this week! 
I don't think I am done for the week with CVS - I have a couple coupons that I am looking for - but just stopped in real quick to grab their Gillette Body Washes - I paid $2.36 (w/tax) for 2 Gillette Body Washes - I used one BOGO Coupon & $1 ECB and received $8 ECBs in return!

* Saved $67.71 (29.90%) on my Kroger Grocery Trips this week.

I've had two trips this week since we were out of town last weekend I did a trip this past Monday and then yesterday.  The trips are a little bigger than normal too because I am grabbing food & other items we will need for our little bug's 2nd birthday party this upcoming weekend!

Total Weekly Savings: $75.68 (32.00%)

Total Monthly Savings: $332.86 (43.54%)

Total Yearly Savings: $1,977.11 (39.29%)

Money Earned 5/18-5/23/10:

Weekly Money Earned: $7 - Received a refund check from McNeil for the bottle of Children's Motrin I had to toss due to the recall.

Monthly Money Earned: $47

Yearly Money Earned: $272

I am excited that my savings are adding up so well.  I am so glad that part of my New Years resolutions were to keep track!  I NEVER would have imagined that they would add up like they are!  Keep checking in each Monday to see how they continue to add up!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails