My Weekly Savings: (5/10 - 5/17/10)
* Saved $1.63 (3.71%) on my Kroger Gas Fill-up this week.
* Saved $5.98 (50.00%) on my Food Lion Trip this week.
* Saved $3.33 (10.95%) on my Target Trip this week.
* Saved $1.70 (21.60%) on my trip to Jo-Ann Fabrics this week.
* Saved $17.60 (100.17%) on my CVS Shopping Trip this week!
We were out of town this past weekend so I have not done our weekly Kroger Grocery Trip yet. That will fall under next week's recap. :-)
Total Weekly Savings: $30.26 (27.03%)
Total Monthly Savings: $257.18 (48.70%)
Total Yearly Savings: $1,908.43 (39.80%)
* The total Yearly Savings has been adjusted/corrected. I noticed an error in the spreadsheet that was drawing from an incorrect column. So the adjustment brought it back down under $2,000 - which I was so excited that I thought that I hit the week before last! *sniff*! haha! It's better to be accurate though!
Money Earned 5/3-5/9/10:
Weekly Money Earned: $15 - Received a Rebate Check in the mail for a purchase that I had made.
Monthly Money Earned: $40
Yearly Money Earned: $265
I am excited that my savings are adding up so well. I am so glad that part of my New Years resolutions were to keep track! I NEVER would have imagined that they would add up like they are! Keep checking in each Monday to see how they continue to add up!