The eShakti logo states: We Design. You Customize! As we all know - we are all made differently! A lot of women find it hard to go into a store & find a complete outfit that fits perfectly. Whether the pants are a little long or short; they gather at the waist or show a little too much when you lean over. Your shirts & blouses may be too tight in one place, not long enough or too big in other places. Often the most difficult item I have trouble finding a perfect fit with are dresses.
I have very petite shoulders yet an average bust size; I am also on the short side! I find that a dress in my size will be large in the shoulders yes possibly a little tight through the bust & inevitably it will look less than flattering on me as a dress designed to hit at knee length will hit at me a tea length, or a tea length dress will almost be at my ankles! It's frustrating when you are in search of a dress & don't have the time or money to have them tailored.
eShakti has the answer for women! Their mission is: To make every customer look her absolute best by providing amazing drape and always carrying any size she wants, and by letting her change the style too to suit herself. You can browse through their website of their available styles & selections of dresses, shirts, blouses, skirts & pants - what makes them special is that you can purchase one of their pieces of clothing that you desire and you have the option of providing your measurements for the selected item & have it customized for you!!!!
* Complete range of sizes from size 0 to size 26W on every style. And custom sizes too. And custom styling as well: you like a style, but want the sleeve, neckline or length to be different? Easy as 1-2-3. Only at eShakti
* A woman can shop for exactly what she wants - no compromise, no premium to pay. She can ask for the fabric, color, body, styling and sizing that she likes. Earlier the information flowed one way: from the manufacturer to the customer. Now, the customer can talk to the manufacturer and easily specify online what she wants and get the clothing made just for her.
I selected this beautiful day-to-evening dress that they sent me & it is even more beautiful in person. It is a pale pink & beige and the pink satin sash just makes the outfit! It is a dress that easily can be worn to church, a social gathering or a formal event in the evening.
They currently have a great contest going on that they would love for you to enter!
To enter all you need to do is:
- Briefly describe in 25 words or less "Who is the eShakti Woman"?
- Pick 3 products that you think describe eShakti the best
- Tell them why you think the 3 products describe eShakti the best
Go here to enter the contest! Don't forget to specify you received the form Saving Our Way please.
(CONTEST DEADLINE: March 31, 2010)