Monday, January 25, 2010

Birthday Cake Challenge



I am participating in FishMama's Birthday Cake Challenge today, over at Life As Mom!
(** note - got a little ahead of myself - apparently the linkup doesn't start until Thursday!!!  At least I am ahead of the game then, right?!)

This was my first creative attempt at a birthday cake and I made it for my little bug's 1st birthday last May, 2008.  I had a lot of fun making & creating this cake for her!  It definitely turned out better than my expectations & it has encouraged me to continue making her birthday cakes.  I think I am going to do a butterfly for her upcoming 2nd birthday in May.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Such a beautiful cake. I love it. :)

Adventure Mom Janna said...

Such a precious cake for such a sweet little girl.

I'm glad you get to stay home with her. Do you like to read books with her?

I have a 21 month old daughter and we love to read books, so I started a link up called "Feed Me Books Friday" and if you are interested I would like to personally invite you to participate.

This is the first week but I've already seen several books that I want to get b/c of the other links from mothers.

Take care!

Related Posts with Thumbnails